2.22.2010

All I need right now is sunshine


Here is how my day's gone so far:
chocolate birthday cake (mom's) for breakfast + school + 3h of math studying + taking my dog for a walk while the heavy wind blows at my face, leaving me almost sightless = me not being in a nice mood at this moment
Let me clear myself:
green = awsome, great, cool...
red = terrible, horror, bad...
orange = okay, not that bad, good...
So, how should I update my blog today without seeming bad-tempered? By posting these lovely pics I had kept in my laptop:





skull clutch by genious McQueen


I took this picture when I went to Frankfourt (those pretzels were SO yummy...)




Ps: I'm never buying COSMO ever again in my entire life; finally realised how stupid their "how to be single and succesful" advices are. Despite that, I must admit their "secret confessions" section is pretty entertaining...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how you make us, readers, feel like we're equals. that creates a nice feeling of closeness :)
by the way, nice pics!

Anonymous said...

mon chérie!!
je vais te parler en français, pour varier... :D
j'adore ton blog, you sais ça, mais je ne te vais pas écrire toujours.. Ne t'habitues pas..
bueeeno, me he hartado! xD
mudi al habla, ya sabes :D

Alani Catleya said...

These pictures made my day! They are so pretty!

Michele said...

The skull clutch...AWESOME